International Symposium on Agricultural Meteorology
18-31 March 2021 Online conference
The annual conference for the Society of Agricultural Meteorology of Japan and the International Symposium on Agricultural Meteorology (ISAM2021) are to be held in online meeting system from March 18, 2021.
Date and Venue
18-31 March, 2021, Online Conference
- Access: (in preparation)
Registration for participation
- Presentation (please choose video with audio, or PDF poster): Please register for participation on the web site (will be open soon) before 3rd Mar 2021. Submit the extended abstract of your presentation to the web site before 3 Mar 2021. Your ID and password will be notified after you pay the registration fee. Details for the presentation file (format, deadline) will be informed soon.
- Participation without presentations: Participants without presentation are welcome. Please register for participation before 30th Mar 2021.
- Manuscripts (full/short paper): We welcome your submission of the presentations at ISAM2021 to the Journal of Agricultural Meteorology (JAM). Submitted manuscripts are peer-reviewed more rapidly than regular ones. There are no other differences from ordinary submission except for the rapidness. If you wish to submit a manuscript (full/short paper) for this program, please indicate your intention to submit by email to the ISAM secretariat by 31 Jan 2021. Please submit the manuscript by 31 May 2021 using the JAM online submission system. Check the web site of JAM for manuscript preparation.
- Extended abstract sample (MS-Word)
- address of the ISAM 2021 Secretariat: samj2021 (at) agr.hokudai.ac.jp
- Add a text @ by yourself when you copy the above addresses to your email client.
Fees and Payment
Fees (Japanese Yen)
|Regular member of SAMJ||JPY 5,000|
|Postdoc or silver members||JPY 3,000|
Please pay with a credit card.
*Please register for participation before payment.
Please pay with a credit card.
１. Please note that your credit card will be charged by our official credit card service provider, the “Clear Members”
２. The name “Clear Members/Zenryo” will appear on your credit card statement.
Important deadlines (based on JST)
|Registration (If you make a presentation)||3 Mar, 2021|
|Extended Abstract||3 Mar 2021|
|Registration without presentations||30 Mar, 2021|
|Manuscripts for publication in JAM||31 May, 2021|
Graduate School of Agriculture,
Kita-9 Nishi-9, Kita-ku, Sapporo 060-8589, Japan
Tel/Fax: 011-706-2559/ 011-706-2494
Chair: Tani Hiroshi (Hokkaido University)
Executive chairperson / Chief of secretariat: Sameshima Ryoji (Hokkaido University)
Executive committee members:
Executive committee members
Furusawa Akiko (Japan Weather Association)
Hirano Takashi (Hokkaido University)
Inoue Satoshi (Hokkaido Agricultural Research Center, NARO)
Ishigooka Yasushi (Hokkaido Agricultural Research Center, NARO)
Keiji Okada (Hokkaido University)
Kimura Masato (Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine)
Kominami Yasuhiro (Hokkaido Agricultural Research Center, NARO)
Matsushima Dai (Chiba Institute of Technology)
Nakayama Hirokazu (Civil Engineering Research Institute for Cold Region, CERI )
Nemoto Manabu (Hokkaido Agricultural Research Center, NARO)
Okegawa Yukio (Japan Meteorological Agency)
Shimoda Seiji (Hokkaido Agricultural Research Center, NARO)
Takagi Kentaro (Hokkaido University)